We can all agree that the social media landscape is constantly evolving, and social media AI tools can help you stay ahead of your fiercest competitors.
All you need is a list of AI social media prompts and a couple of powerful tools to skyrocket your entire online presence and take your social media strategy to the next level, from scheduling posts to analyzing data trends.
In this article, we list the top 10 social media artificial intelligence tools available on the market today, so you can identify which ones work best for you. We will also teach you how to use them to enhance your presence across several social media platforms.
So. whether you are an influencer, small business owner or a social media marketer read on to learn how to improve your workflow with the help of AI.
Discover 1K+ AI Social Media Prompt Ideas
Get access to the full list of AI social media prompt ideas and start creating more content with less effort.
Table of Contents
- What Is an AI Social Media Tool?
- Why Should Brands Use AI for Social Media Management?
- Types of Social Media AI Tools
- Top 10 Social Media AI Tools You Need in 2023
- 1. SocialBee – An AI-Powered Social Media Management Tool
- 2. ChatGPT – AI Chat Platform
- 3. Canva’s Magic Write – AI Content Generation Tool
- 4. Jasper – AI Copywriting Assistant
- 5. QuillBot – AI Paraphrasing Tool
- 6. MobileMonkey – AI ChatBot
- 7. Midjourney – AI Art Tool
- 8. Synthesia – AI Video Generation
- 9. Phrasee – AI Copywriting
- 10. Optimove – AI CRM
- Tips on How to Use AI Tools to Enhance Your Social Media Strategy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Start Using AI to Improve Your Social Media Content Strategy
What Is an AI Social Media Tool?
An artificial intelligence social media tool is a software application that uses machine learning algorithms and natural language processing to create social media posts or provide you with ideas for your social accounts and online activities.
AI social media tools can automate the process of content creation, scheduling, keyword search, hashtag generation, influencer discovery, and more.
These tools enable businesses to improve their social media marketing techniques in a faster and more efficient way.
Why Should Brands Use AI for Social Media Management?
AI social media tools are becoming increasingly popular among social media marketers due to their ability to automate repetitive processes.
Here are the top three reasons brands should use AI for social media management:
- Save time and boost productivity
- Maintain a consistent social media presence
- Reduce costs
A. Save Time and Boost Productivity
AI social media tools can significantly enhance social media project management productivity. Furthermore, these tools are designed to automate and streamline daily tasks, such as content creation, idea generation, and more.
By leveraging AI social media tools, social media managers can make better use of their time and resources to achieve the best results possible.
B. Maintain a Consistent Social Media Presence
Social media audiences love to see you making consistent efforts when it comes to your content strategy.
With AI-powered tools, you can easily manage and monitor your social media accounts, engage with your audience, and create content tailored to their individual needs.
C. Reduce Marketing Costs
Artificial intelligence tools can automate repetitive tasks such as scheduling posts, replying to messages, and analyzing data. This saves time and money for managers, who need to focus on more important tasks while also managing many social media platforms at the same time.
Also, AI-powered tools can analyze user behavior and interests to improve targeting. This can increase the impact of your social media campaigns
Types of Social Media AI Tools
In the rapidly evolving landscape of digital marketing, it’s important to leverage the potential of social media channels with the help of innovative AI-powered tools.
These cutting-edge solutions, available across just about any platform, enable businesses to enhance their social media marketing efforts, engage with social media users effectively, and streamline their social media content production.
Here are just a few examples of AI tools that can take your social media presence to new heights:
- AI-Powered Social Media Management Tools: AI-powered social media management tools offer comprehensive solutions for businesses to effectively manage their social media presence. These tools leverage AI algorithms to streamline various aspects of social media management, including scheduling and publishing content, monitoring engagement, analyzing performance metrics, and automating repetitive tasks.
- Social Listening Tools: These tools employ advanced algorithms to monitor and analyze conversations across various social media channels. By gathering actionable insights into customer sentiment, brand mentions, and emerging trends, businesses can better understand their target customers and make informed decisions.
- Sentiment Analysis Tools: AI-driven sentiment analysis tools analyze social media content and categorize it as positive, negative, or neutral. This allows social media companies to gauge the sentiment surrounding their brand, products, or services. By understanding customer feedback, brands can promptly address issues, improve customer satisfaction, and tailor their social media content creation to meet their audience’s preferences.
- AI Influencer Marketing Tools: Influencer marketing has become a powerful strategy for businesses to expand their reach on different social media channels. An AI influencer marketing tool can leverage machine learning algorithms to identify suitable influencers based on their audience demographics, engagement rates, and alignment with a brand’s values.
- AI Writing Tools: Using an AI writing tool allows you to generate high-quality social media content, including catchy headlines, compelling captions, and even complete engaging social media posts. By using AI writing tools, companies can save time, enhance their social media content creation process, and ensure consistency across their social media channels.
- Chatbots for Customer Support: Chatbots can handle routine queries, offer personalized recommendations, and provide basic customer support, freeing up human resources and ensuring round-the-clock availability for your customers.
- Visual Content Generators: AI-powered visual content generators leverage advanced algorithms to create visually appealing graphics, images, and videos specifically tailored to your needs.
From social listening and sentiment analysis to AI influencer marketing and content creation tools, these innovative solutions can empower you to optimize your digital marketing strategies. So, are you ready to integrate them into your workflow?
Top 10 Social Media AI Tools You Need in 2023
Finding the right AI tools to streamline your social media efforts takes time, market research, and plenty of testing. If you’re unsure about where to look first, know that you’re not alone. We’ve decided to make things easier for you by compiling the best AI marketing tools for your social media presence in one list.
Here are the top 10 social media AI tools you need in 2023:
- Canva’s Magic Write
1. SocialBee – An AI-Powered Social Media Management Tool
SocialBee is a top-rated, all-in-one social media management tool that allows you to create, schedule and share engaging content on all your social channels from one place.
Once you start leveraging SocialBee’s impressive features, you’ll notice that your social media tasks will become much more streamlined.
Additionally, SocialBee is also an AI-powered social media management platform, which means that the time you spend creating posts for your favorite social media channels will significantly decrease.
Generate social media posts based on detailed prompts, summarize long-form content, and create promotional posts based on your product descriptions from SocialBee.
SocialBee offers a solution for those seeking to promote their products and services online. By utilizing the content generator, powered by AI technology, you can speed up your content creation process and create high-quality posts and engaging content ideas based on your niche in a matter of seconds.
With the help of SocialBee’s AI post editor assistant, you can easily generate quick captions tailored to your specific needs. Whether you require detailed prompts, concise summaries of complex concepts, or promotional content derived from your existing product descriptions, the AI-powered post editor can assist you in creating posts with ease.
But that’s not all!
Here is a breakdown of the most important SocialBee features you need to know about:
- Supported platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Business Profile, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Visual integrations: Canva, Unsplash, and GIPHY integrations for designing posts within SocialBee.
- Content categories: Content structuring into categories for a solid and balanced mix.
- RSS feeds: Integration to import content automatically from any blog with an RSS funtionality.
- Post customization: Personalize your posts for each social media network individually.
- Hashtag generator: Automatic generation of hashtags based on images or captions.
- Effective scheduling: Easy recycling of evergreen posts or expiration of time-sensitive content.
- Visual calendar: Calendar-like planning dashboard for all your profiles.
- Team Collaboration: Multiple workspaces and team collaboration features.
- Social Media Analytics: Analysis of customer data, account growth and post performance.
- Social Inbox: Direct engagement with followers’ comments or mentions from SocialBee.
Ready for some awesome news? You can use SocialBee’s free AI post generator to create your next social media post and make full use of our 1K+ prompts. Give it a try and watch your work volume decrease considerably!
|G2 rating: 4.8|
|Free trial: 14-day free trial|
|Starting price: $29/month|
Generate Social Media Content with SocialBee's AI Post Editor Assistant!
2. ChatGPT – AI Chat Platform
Next on our list of best artificial intelligence marketing tools is ChatGPT, an AI conversational agent that utilizes natural language processing to communicate with users. Developed by OpenAI, it has been trained on massive amounts of text data to recognize the intricacies of human language.
ChatGPT is capable of comprehending complex questions and offering accurate, conversational responses. In addition, it can perform a diverse range of tasks, including summarizing text, translating languages, suggesting content, and even generating anything, from creative stories to blog posts, emails, social media posts, and much more.
Accessible through multiple platforms such as websites, messaging apps, and voice assistants, ChatGPT is designed to deliver personalized and useful responses to users. It also continues to learn and improve its performance over time.
Overall, ChatGPT is a highly effective AI tool that can assist users with a broad range of tasks and queries through natural language interactions.
|G2 rating: 4.6|
|Free trial: ChatGPT offers a free plan|
|Starting price: $42/month|
3. Canva’s Magic Write – AI Content Generation Tool
Canva Docs features Magic Write, an AI-powered copywriting assistant that generates content for all your marketing needs. You can easily convey your thoughts to Magic Write, which will then provide you with a helpful starting point.
Magic Write is a versatile social media marketing tool that can enhance the content creation process for businesses of all sizes and industries. It is particularly adept at generating initial ideas or drafts for a variety of content types, including social media posts, press releases, business plans, customer support responses, product descriptions, and proposals.
|G2 rating: 4.7|
|Free trial: Canva offers a free plan|
|Starting price: $12.99/month|
4. Jasper – AI Copywriting Assistant
The next AI marketing tool we’re going to talk about is Jasper, your AI helper when it comes to all things copywriting. It helps you craft awesome descriptions for your social media posts, persuasive ad copies, SEO-optimized blog posts, sales emails, and website copies in less time and with less money.
This generative AI platform is guaranteed to help your team get ahead of competitors. Your creative workflows are in safe hands with the Jasper AI copywriter.
|G2 rating: 4.7|
|Free trial: 7-day free trial|
|Starting price: $49/month|
5. QuillBot – AI Paraphrasing Tool
QuillBot is a great tool for paraphrasing content available online. It employs natural language processing (NLP) to aid users in rephrasing their written content. It was introduced in 2017 and has since been extensively utilized by students, professionals, and writers to enhance their writing skills.
QuillBot scrutinizes the input text and proposes a range of paraphrased versions, giving users the option to select the most appropriate one. It offers features such as a Grammar Checker, a Plagiarism Checker, a summarizer, and a Citation Generator.
|G2 rating: –|
|Free trial: QuillBot offers a free plan|
|Starting price: $9.95/month|
6. Customers.ai (Formerly MobileMonkey) – AI ChatBot
With Customers.ai, you can now generate more leads, re-engage them to become qualified leads, and automatically send new offers with actionable calls to action at the perfect times.
This sales outreach automation tool will ultimately enable you to convert more than ever before, target hard-to-reach clients, maximize your lead conversion rate and overall enhance your sales and marketing strategies.
|G2 rating: 4.9|
|Free trial: Customers.ai offers a free plan|
|Starting price: $249/month|
7. Midjourney – AI Art Tool
Midjourney is a widely used online AI service that converts text to images, with a chatbot on the Discord platform that enables users to interact with the tool. It provides an easy-to-use interface that requires no coding skills, using simple commands to generate visually appealing images.
Like many other AI models, Midjourney uses machine learning to train on a large amount of images. When given textual input, its bots search for images that match the description and artistically combine them to produce a distinctive image.
|G2 rating: 4.6|
|Free trial: Yes, 25-job cap|
|Starting price: $10/month|
8. Synthesia – AI Video Generation
Synthesia is a platform powered by artificial intelligence that enables the creation of videos. Numerous businesses leverage its capabilities to produce videos in over 120 languages, resulting in significant savings of up to 80% in both time and budget.
With the help of an AI avatar, you can now eliminate the need for expensive video equipment and a filming location, as it can act as a presenter in your videos.
|G2 rating: 4.8|
|Free trial: No|
|Starting price: $22.50/month|
9. Phrasee – AI Copywriting
Phrasee is an AI-powered software that focuses on generating impactful marketing language and content.
Leveraging natural language generation and machine learning algorithms, it helps optimize marketing language, such as social media posts, email subject lines, and other digital marketing content, to enhance engagement and conversion rates.
Its primary utility lies in its ability to assist businesses in enhancing their digital marketing campaigns by creating persuasive and compelling copy that connects with their target audience.
Phrasee analyzes a variety of factors, including language patterns, marketing trends, and historical campaign data to tailor personalized and effective marketing messages.
|G2 rating: 4.3|
|Free trial: No|
|Starting price: $500/month|
10. Optimove – AI CRM
Optimove is a CRM solution that leverages data analysis and machine learning techniques to enhance customer engagement and retention for businesses. It facilitates the creation of personalized marketing campaigns that cater to each customer’s specific preferences and interests.
The platform comes equipped with a variety of AI marketing tools such as email marketing, SMS marketing, push notifications, and in-app messaging. Optimove also allows users to segment audiences based on data, and integrate their digital and social media ads into their cross-channel marketing campaign.
In addition, it provides comprehensive analytics and reporting capabilities to assist businesses in evaluating the performance of their marketing campaigns and making data-driven decisions.
|G2 rating: 4.6|
|Free trial: No|
|Starting price: Contact Optimove for pricing information|
Tips on How to Use AI Tools to Enhance Your Social Media Strategy
Although you might be excited to test the infinite powers of AI, you could still feel a bit confused about the entire process. For this reason, we’ve decided to offer you some actionable steps that will help you get the AI journey started.
Here are 10 tips on how to use AI tools to enhance your social media marketing strategy:
- Develop effective AI prompts
- Summarize and simplify complex concepts
- Outline an effective content calendar
- Brainstorm hashtag ideas
- Write scripts for your video content
- Turn your product descriptions into promotional posts and ad copy
- Generate multiple variations of your evergreen posts
- Come up with replies to comments, reviews, and DMs
- Customize your content for each social network
- Edit and fact-check your AI-generated posts
1. Develop Effective AI Prompts
Developing effective AI prompts for your social media strategy can streamline your day-to-day tasks and help you create engaging social posts with much more ease than ever before.
Here are three ways to develop effective AI prompts for social media content generators:
- Clarify your desired topic and scope for the AI tool to generate content about
- Establish any limitations, such as content length, style, tone, or specific topics to exclude from the AI-generated content
- Provide ample context about the subject matter, tone, target audience, and intended outcome of your post
Here are some examples of AI social media prompts:
- Write a social media post to announce the launch of a product, change, or new initiative.
- Craft a social media message that compares [Topic 1] vs [Topic 2].
- Develop a social media post that motivates your followers to persevere in pursuit of their dreams. For example, “Don’t let fear or setbacks hold you back from chasing your dreams. Keep pushing forward and trust in yourself! Share your biggest dream in the comments below.
Discover 1K+ AI Social Media Prompt Ideas
Get access to the full list of AI social media prompt ideas and start creating more content with less effort.
2. Summarize and Simplify Complex Concepts
Summarizing and simplifying complex concepts with AI can offer several benefits. This can help you create content quickly for any social media platform and keep you on top of all content creation processes.
To put it shortly, AI content creation tools can analyze large amounts of text that you provide it with and identify the most important information quickly and efficiently. In turn, this ends up saving you plenty of time and effort.
With SocialBee, you can now generate high-converting post captions with the AI post generator. With ease, you can create social posts by utilizing detailed prompts, simplify intricate concepts, and craft promotional content by leveraging your existing product descriptions.
Here are some examples of prompts you can use to summarize content:
- Summarize the following paragraph:
- Write a brief summary about [event/development] and summarize the key points in a tweet-length summary
- Summarize [topic] and provide a simple description of it in two sentences
Enhance your content’s readability by simplifying complex concepts into easily comprehensible posts with SocialBee.
3. Outline an Effective Content Calendar
A content calendar is a tool used by social media marketers to plan, organize, and schedule social media posts. The tool can increase engagement and visibility, as well as improve efficiency, by providing an organized structure for social media activities.
To get started, you can use AI to help you with an outline, so go ahead and let it know about what you want to achieve with your content. Making it aware of your main KPIs can help it give you a possible outline for a content calendar.
Next, you can leverage social media intelligence and use analytics tools to help you with your audience targeting. By taking a look at what worked in the past, you can then create AI-assisted content that resonates with social media users.
Here are some examples of prompts to help you create a content calendar:
- Act as a skincare business and generate a TikTok content calendar for three weeks. It should include educational and soft sell posts. The aim of the content calendar should be to increase our website’s traffic.
- Generate a LinkedIn content calendar for a marketing professional. It should include plenty of educational posts, industry statistics, and it should position the marketing professional as a thought leader in the industry.
- Create a social media content calendar for YouTube. It should include video ideas for a dermatologist. The main goal of the content calendar would be to increase the number of consultations.
Once you generate a social media content strategy/plan/calendar, you can use SocialBee to actually create the posts and schedule them accordingly., it’s time to create the actual content calendar.
To accomplish this, use SocialBee, a social media management platform that provides you with a comprehensive content calendar that is easy to navigate and perfect for social media scheduling.
4. Brainstorm Hashtag Ideas
Finding the right hashtags for your posts doesn’t have to be a manual task. In fact, it can be a fully automated process. Just give your AI tool some context about your brand and industry and watch it generate entire lists of hashtags customized for each social media channel.
You should also make sure to find hashtags used by your audience or by influencers in your industry. That way, you can increase your reach. SocialBee allows you to quickly add hashtags to your social media posts with the help of hashtag collections. This time-saving solution gets you organized in no time.
To take it a step further, use SocialBee’s hashtag generator feature. It will help you generate the right hashtags in a matter of seconds. By using your visuals and copy as a reference, the hashtag generator limits your time spent doing hashtag research.
5. Write Scripts for Your Video Content
Do you need help creating YouTube descriptions or catchy social media captions for your TikTok video clips?
AI can help you save time, generate new ideas, and optimize your video content for your target audience by making it write scripts for your upcoming videos.
Note that it’s important to approach the process with a critical eye and ensure that the script aligns with your brand voice and achieves your video content goals.
Here are three steps to using AI for writing video content scripts:
- Define the purpose of your video – Before you start writing your script, it’s important to define the purpose of your video. Will it be a tutorial, an explainer video, or a promotional video? Understanding the purpose will help you to identify the type of content that you need to create.
- Use an AI tool to generate a script – There are many AI tools available that can help you generate a script. Select tools that use natural language processing and machine learning algorithms to analyze your topic and generate a great script.
- Refine and edit the script – Once you have a script generated by the AI tool, make sure to edit it to fit your specific needs. Remove unnecessary content, adjust the tone or style, and ensure that the script aligns with your brand voice.
Here are some examples of prompts to help you generate a script:
Generate X TikTok post ideas about [topic].
Generate X TikTok post ideas for a [business type].
Write a TikTok Caption for a short-form video about [topic].
- Write a script for an educational YouTube video about the benefits of [topic] in [tone of voice].
- Outline the structure of a client testimonial video.
- Generate a TikTok video script outline about [topic].
- Write a conclusion for a YouTube video about [topic].
- Write a sponsored promo for a YouTube video about [Product].
- Write a CTA for a YouTube video that gets the audience to subscribe.
6. Turn Your Product Descriptions into Promotional Posts and Ad Copy
It’s now entirely possible to turn your product descriptions into high-converting brand promotion posts.
SocialBee’s AI post assistant feature allows you to effortlessly enhance your conversion rates by transforming your product descriptions into compelling promotional content.
Here are some examples of prompts to help you create promotional content with social media post generators:
- Create a social media post that promotes [brand/product/service].
- Generate a promotional social media post about [brand/product/service].
- Come up with a social media post that will increase traffic of [website].
- Write a social media announcement about [product/change/launch].
- Write a social post that generates leads for [product/service].
- Write a social media post that drives traffic to [website].
- Write a social media post promoting [discount/voucher/promotion].
- Create a promotional social media post for an article about [topic].
- Write a social media post promoting a [type of event + date].
- Write a social media post about [product/service] and include [client pain points].
Transform your product descriptions into powerful promotional content and effortlessly increase your conversion rates.
All you have to do is give the AI a complex and precise prompt, select your preferred tone of voice, and choose the number of posts you’d like it to generate for you.
Keep in mind that all the prompts we’ve mentioned have already been added to SocialBee’s AI social media post generator, alongside 1K+ more prompts to make your work faster and easier. From now on, you’ll be able to read the generated posts and select the one that fits your needs best.
7. Generate Multiple Variations of Your Evergreen Posts
Don’t hesitate to use social media generators whenever you need to come up with variations for your evergreen posts. As you may already know by now, evergreen posts are social media posts that remain relevant for a long period of time.
AI social media tools can help you create variations of your evergreen content by either rephrasing your existing content or by adding a new twist to your initial point of view.
Here’s an example of generating a variation of an evergreen Facebook post for Twitter by using SocialBee’s AI post assistant.
Generate variations of the same evergreen post directly from SocialBee.
8. Come Up with Replies to Comments, Reviews, and DMs
Utilizing social media listening and AI technology for crafting responses to comments, reviews, and DMs can offer various advantages. It enables your customer service agents to save time, promptly engage with your audience, and ensure efficient communication.
To simplify the process, you can employ social media listening tools to gather and analyze comments, reviews, and DMs. Then, you can copy-paste the specific comments, reviews, or DMs into your AI tool to generate appropriate and tailored replies with just a few clicks.
Here are some examples of prompts to help you generate replies to comments, reviews, and DMs:
- Write a formal reply for the following review:
- Generate an amusing reply for the following comment:
- Offer an actionable solution to this client’s DM:
9. Customize Your Content for Each Social Network
Another great use for artificial intelligence tools is to use them whenever you need to customize your content for each social platform you use. You might already know that an informal Facebook description should differ from a LinkedIn one that uses a more professional tone of voice. For example, use a prompt such as “Rephrase the following Facebook description for LinkedIn by using a formal tone of voice:”.
SocialBee’s post customization feature helps you keep your content diverse and fresh on each platform while sharing the same social media message.
Once artificial intelligence generated the variations you need, make sure to add them to each of your posts with SocialBee. The post editor allows you to add variations to your posts and edit the descriptions according to each social media channel’s requirements before they get scheduled and automatically posted.
10. Edit and Fact-check Your AI-Generated Posts
Social media marketers and businesses alike have been utilizing AI-generated social media posts in their social media strategies. While this can be an efficient and cost-effective way of quickly creating content, it is not without its risks.
It is important to always fact-check and edit any AI-generated social media post before you publish it on your social accounts. Artificial intelligence doesn’t have the capacity to discern between a correct and a false piece of information. As a consequence, you should always take the role of a curator and sort through the information provided by AI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Start Using AI to Improve Your Social Media Content Strategy
To sum up, social media AI tools are an invaluable resource for any social media strategy. They can help you automate mundane tasks, analyze social media data, optimize content, engage with your audience in more meaningful ways, and improve your overall marketing efforts.
With the right tools and strategies in place, social media AI can help you reach new heights of success.
So, what are you waiting for? Start with SocialBee, an AI-powered social media management tool that helps you be more in control of your social media presence.
Put our 14-day free trial to the test and watch your performance improve!